- Connecting to God: Everything must be born out of prayer and worship. Opportunities must be constantly created to provide a connection with our Creator. Corporate, individual and lifestyle prayer is the lifeblood of any successful ministry.
- Connecting with Other Believers: Public worship was a vital part of the first century church and must be an important of what we do as a church. Even though the service should be very inviting and impressive to guests our primary focus is on worship to God, a Word to believers and ministry to anyone in need.
- Connecting with Un-Believers: We must follow the example of Jesus and use our influence with unbelievers to lead them to a relationship with Him. This world needs real, imperfect humans touching their world with life. Through small groups, outreach events, social club ministries, missions and just our lives we can create opportunities to reach our friends and families for Christ.
- Connecting for Fellowship and Growth: Small groups are a very basic part of what we see in the first church. Our vision must be 20/20 (Acts 20:20). They met publicly and from house to house. There is nothing that can replace small groups for creating an atmosphere to grow in and develop covenant relationships.
- Connecting with Technology : With the convenience and pleasure technology affords us comes an opportunity to better connect with our world for the purpose of sharing the Good News of Jesus.
Celebrate Recovery TLC-Fishers operates a weekly Celebrate Recovery class to the residents at Pathway to Recovery. Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, habits and hang-ups It is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychology theory.
Food 4 Souls goes out and serves the areas homeless community with unconditional love and acceptance by providing hope through Christ, meeting daily needs, aligning resources top those that are ready to move a life beyond their current situation.
Fishers Chamber Touch of Life Church-Fishers is a proud member of it’s local chamber. The chamber consists of hundreds of members, 85 percent are small businesses that have 25 or fewer employees. The chamber offers programs, products, and events that are created to deliver the strategic solutions to those needs.
Pathway to Recovery operates six facilities providing an entire continuum of care, beginning with immediate transitional housing and ending with substance-free permanent housing for nearly 100 individuals and families.
Riley Hospital for Children is the only comprehensive children’s hospital in Indiana. That is why families turn to Riley Hospital and its regional clinics throughout the state for treatment more than 220,000 times each year. When called upon TLC-Fishers is honored to pray with and assist the children that receive treatment from and the families that are serviced by this organization.
Youth Mentoring Initiative provides community-funded mentoring programs to Hamilton Southeastern Schools. YMI mentors meet with their mentee while they are in school once a week. They use the Development Asset as a guide in the mentoring relationship to focus on personal development.